Saturday, July 09, 2011

What's that smell?

Can you smell it? You must smell it, it can't just be me. Surely? I think it smells a little like...change. Yes, for certain that's exactly what that smells like! It's time.

For the last 3 years my life has been dedicated to my family. My boys have been my primary focus and I've been lucky to have had to opportunity to spend this time with them. But September is going to be here in the blink of an eye at which point my number 1 dude will be entering grade 1. Don't get me wrong, it's not that my number 2 dude doesn't need me, but he needs to be with others more. He needs to learn that there's a big world out there with more people than just me, number 1 dude and the daddy dude. So, that leads me to the question, when my dudes are all out doing stuff without me, what should I do??

So, back to my original question...can you smell that? What does it smell like to you?

No comments: